Specific Terms and Conditions for Jaguar Tri-Fest Ticket Giveaway 2019 Competition
Competition Title – Jaguar Tri-Fest Ticket Giveaway 2019
Opening Date – 17/01/2019 at 15.00 (GMT)
Closing Date – 31/01/2019 at 23.59 (GMT)
Designated Ticket – One Adult Entry Ticket of Entrants choice from ‘Individual Races’ as listed on the Jaguar Tri-Fest Website.
Adult Entry Ticket to be selected from the following three races:
The Super Sprint
Entrant Countries – United Kingdom
Entry Method – To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Window:
For entrance via Twitter:
Follow @thetrifest Twitter page
Like the @thetrifest competition post
For entrance via Facebook:
Like @thetrifest Facebook page
Like the @thetrifest competition post
For entrance via Instagram:
Follow @thetrifest Instagram profile
Like the @thetrifest competition post
The Entry Window opens the 17/01/2019 at 15.00 and closes at 23.59 on 31/01/19.
Winner Selection Method
Eligible entries shall be pooled from all social media channels and the Winner shall be selected based on a random number generator algorithm.
Number of Winners
There will be one (1) winner selected.
The Promoter shall notify each Winner, by tagging them in a ‘The winner is…’ post and contacting them through the entered social media channel of their selection within two (2) days of the close of the entry window.
In order to claim their Prize, each Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s notification tweet or direct message or Instagram comment within two (2) days from the date of the Promoter’s notification email.
The Winner must provide their full name, postal address, age, contact phone number and any other details that may be required for ticket fulfilment for the chosen race.
Winners are reminded that the Promoter cannot change postal addresses for fulfillment, once provided.
Each winner receives one (1) tickets to the Adult Race they choose after winner is announced.
The Adult Race ticket comprises one (1) ticket for the Entrant.
Every Prize is subject to the Jaguar Tri-Fest Ticket Terms and Conditions and any Additional Jaguar Tri-Fest Terms.
Jaguar Tri-Fest Ticket Terms and Conditions
Entrants are reminded that Jaguar Tri-Fest tickets may not be resold. In the event that a Winner is found to have done so, their Prize will be voided and further action may be taken.
Additional Jaguar Tri-Fest Terms
The Winner must ensure that they comply with the relevant rules of entry when attending the Jaguar Tri-fest 2019.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of the Entrant Countries except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
2. Entrants may only participate to win Prizes for an Adult Entry Race
3. The Competition is open for entries on the Opening Date and closes on the Closing Date. The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
4. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) as well as the Specific Terms.
5. Entrants may be required to provide documentary proof of your eligibility to enter. If an Entrant is unable to provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify you from the promotion and/or withhold a Prize.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any postal failure, network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
7. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry Method.
8. Each Entrant shall be limited to a maximum of submit three (3) entries per Adult Race Ticket giveaway and will only be eligible to win (1) Prize during the Competition.
9. Winners shall be selected using the Winner Selection Method.
10. The Promoter shall notify each Winner by the Notification Method.
11. Each Winner is responsible for all travel and other related expenses not forming part of the Prize, including but not limited to any food, refreshments, spending money and/or transport to and from the Event.
12. If the Winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made in accordance with the Winner Notification Method, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrants selected in accordance with the Specific Rules.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the General Rules, any Specific Rules or the intention of the promotion.
14. Prizes are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives will be offered.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
17. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
19. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s statutory rights (if any).
20. Winners understand that the Promoter may be required to share their name and country to comply with its prize promotion legal obligations, if requested to do so.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or uses multiple accounts and/or any automated system to enter, or if there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an Entrant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by an Entrant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
22. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize and/or the promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which you suffer as a direct or indirect result of the prize and/or the promotion. However, the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of its negligence.
24. Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked with the “Jaguar Tri-Fest Ticket Giveaway 2019” Competition to the following address: Jaguar Tri-Fest 1st Floor, 1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London EC3V 3LT within six (6) weeks of the relevant Closing Date.
25. The “Promoter” is Jaguar Tri-Fest, 1st Floor, 1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London EC3V 3LT
26. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.